In light of Covid-19 best practices, Pro Chiropractic has chosen to enact the following protocols and alert our patients as follows:
Notice To Our Patients:
Pro Chiropractic is still open, and to keep our patients, staff and community safe we are implementing the following:
1) We will continue practicing usual universal precautions. This includes hand washing, sterilizing tables, headpieces, treatment tools, and equipment between patients per standard practice.
2) If you have flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough, generalized muscle aches, or shortness of breath, we ask you to please reschedule your visit.
3) Please do not bring extra people to your appointment. If you have a driver, we kindly ask they remain in the vehicle through your appointment.
4) We will take your temperature before you are evaluated or treated. If you have a temperature > 100* F your appointment will be rescheduled.
5) We will have you wash your hands before you proceed to the treatment room.
6) Our staff is practicing social distancing when not in the office.
We care about you! Please stay safe and healthy. Thank you for understanding these additional precautions.
The Pro Chiropractic Team