– Chiropractic is Essential Health Care –
Yesterday, Montana Governor Steve Bullock announced ‘Stay at Home’ directives beginning Saturday, March 28th in response to COVID-19 concerns.
The Directive specifically authorized Chiropractic as Essential Ancillary Health Care and encouraged continued Utilization of Health Care Services. In accordance with these Directives:
– We remain OPEN
– You MAY LEAVE YOUR HOME for your Chiropractic Appointments!
– We have screening procedures and sanitation protocols in place to minimizing risk of exposure in our clinics
– We kindly ask that all non-essential friends/family refrain of entering our offices. If you have a driver who brings you to our office, please have them wait in the vehicle.
Pro Chiropractic is continuing to do our best to follow CDC and Health department guidelines for office cleanliness and safety.
This is NOT the time to overload medical facilities, including medical clinics, urgent care facilities, and hospitals with musculoskeletal complaints like neck pain, headaches, back pain, sciatica, shoulder pain, hip pain and the like!
Pro Chiropractic is OPEN and well suited and ready to safely manage your musculoskeletal complaints
Again, under the Governor’s Directive, you MAY leave your home for your Chiropractic Appointment
Call us with your questions. Wash your hands! We will get through this together!
(406) 219-2462 Pro Chiro Bozeman
(406) 388-9915 Pro Chiro Belgrade