Family Chiropractic Care
Family Chiropractic Care in Bozeman, Montana
Have you been on the search for a great chiropractic clinic to serve your family’s needs? Has someone you love been experiencing headaches, neck & back pain, trouble sleeping or general lack of vitality? Then look no further because you’re in the right place!
We know how important it is to find the right chiropractor to serve you and your family. A professional who really listens, respects your goals and wishes, and offers you options with consideration given to your time and finances. We also know that you don’t want to skimp when it comes to the medical quality you seek for your family! That is why the Family Chiropractors at Pro Chiropractic are the perfect choice. Each Chiropractor at Pro Chiropractic is constantly advancing their learning and education in order to serve you and your family expertly in your moments of need. And most importantly, they really care! Compassion and communication are foundations of treatment at Pro Chiropractic, and you can be ensured of these when your family visits our offices.
At the Pro Chiropractic family chiropractic center we first and foremost focus on identifying the root cause of your discomfort whether it’s chronic or acute. We offer a range of specialized chiropractic techniques and procedures geared at improving the health of our patients by identifying removing vertebral fixations and restoring proper motion and function to the spine. Subluxations are misaligned vertebra in the spine that may impinge on a nerve, sometimes seriously curtailing normal body function. This condition often leads to aliments and lost health driven by physical, emotional and/or chemical stress factors. Reducing spinal fixation and rehabilitating your spine releases blocked nerves and lets your body heal organically, without recourse to drugs or surgery. Combining structure and function, chiropractic care focuses on your spine to restore the health of your nervous system. This vital system controls the functions of the body, and losing spine motion or alignment can mean compromising the nervous system.
Our team of dedicated and compassionate chiropractors will take the time to explain everything to you.
Our patients seek care for many conditions including, but not limited to:
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Slipped disc
- Ear Infections
- Extremity problems
Additionally, we offer many adjunctive therapies to assist in speeding your healing.
- HydroLounge Hydrotherapy Massage
- Graston Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Therapy
- Pulse Wave Therapy (Shockwave)
- Dry Needle Therapy
- Kinesiology Taping
- Electric Muscle Stimulation. A wide variety of benefits can be seen with this therapy, such as pain relief, cellular metabolism, swelling reduction and soft tissue healing.
- Regainer Chair Traction. Retrain and remodel your spine, making corrections for long-term health. With proper motion and curves, you can reduce the wear and tear on your spine that causes breakdowns over time.
Some of the benefits you’ll experience are:
- Decreased Pain – when your spinal joints are misaligned, it can lead to muscle stiffness or pain, pinched nerves, or other issues. Chiropractors have become known as a first and best choice for back and neck pain, and people are realizing that now they also treat much more!
- Immune System Boost – research has shown that people who undergo long-term chiropractic care have significantly stronger immune systems, and a recent study demonstrated that one single mid back manipulation may boost your immune function.
- Chiropractors can prevent joint dysfunction – Joint dysfunction in the spine may eventually lead to symptoms in other parts or joints of the body as well. These symptoms are your body’s only way of letting you know something is wrong. By the time pain and symptoms appear the problem may have been present for months, even years. The great news is that you can help prevent these types of symptoms and conditions with routine chiropractic care.
- Chiropractic care improves posture – Text Neck and Tech Neck are real problems in modern society, and with more of us having to sit the majority of the day, posture is a big issue for families! Over time, regular chiropractic adjustments, especially in conjuntion with therapeutic exercises and activities can help restore the curves in your spine and help to improve your posture. This can be particularly beneficial when it comes to the curve in your neck.
- Helps you breath better – our lungs rely on nerve function to transmit messages from the brain to the spinal cord unimpeded. A misalignment in the thoracic and mid-cervical regions of the spine can lead to lung abnormalities like asthma. Correcting subluxations can help reduce inflammation in the lungs and increase our ability to breath properly.
A Brief History of Chiropractic Care
The word “chiropractic” comes from the Greek words “cheir” (meaning hand) and “praktos” (meaning done), i.e. “Done by Hand.” The name was chosen by the developer of chiropractic, Daniel David Palmer. Palmer realized that various forms of manipulation have been used for hundreds if not thousands of years, no one had developed a philosophical or scientific rationale to explain their effects. Palmer performed the first initial chiropractic adjustment in September 1895 on a deaf janitor who later reported an improvement in his hearing. In 1897, Palmer established the Palmer School of Cure, now known as the Palmer College of Chiropractic, in Davenport, Iowa, where it remains today. The first state law licensing chiropractors was passed in 1913, and by 1931, 39 states had given chiropractors legal recognition. Today, there are more than 70,000 active chiropractic licenses in the United States., with all 50 states recognizing chiropractors as primary entry physicians, qualifies to serve your family’s general health needs.
The Family Chiropractors at Pro Chiropractic are highly skilled, caring clinicians with excellent adjusting skills and our staff is second to none. We know that you have a choice when it comes to choosing a healthcare provider for you and your family members and we want to leave no doubt in your mind that you have chosen the right place when you enter our clinic. From the moment you walk in you will be treated with respect and appreciation because we value you and your decision to choose natural Chiropractic healthcare to obtain optimum health. Our goal is to be your first choice for the prevention of headaches, neck pain, lower back pain, sciatica and the improvement of overall wellness. We look forward to serving you and your family.
Your First Visit
During your first visit to Pro Chiropractic, our staff and your personal family chiropractor will explain how chiropractic care works and answer any questions you may have. You’ll get a thorough evaluation to see if our chiropractic solutions are a good fit to address your needs. If there is a good fit, we can customize a plan of chiropractic care for your condition and health goals.
Chiropractic is the safest, most cost effective option for many health concerns. And great news! Our treatments are covered by most insurance companies. A holistic approach led by competent chiropractic care is a safe, effective, and natural approach to managing pain and other health issues. Give our office a call today at 406-219-2462 to schedule your initial consultation and treatment. Get the results you expect and deserve. We look forward to serving your family!